Omni-channel retailing 2015
Visit the Red Ant stand at the annual BRC Omni-channel retailing conference. At the Conference there will be a host of thought leaders from major UK retailers who will share their experience of building fully integrated omni- channel business models.
Key themes for 2015:
- A holistic view: How to promote an organisational culture that embraces omni-channel; ensuring full engagement and executive support, with change driven from the top
- Mobile innovation: How to respond to changing customer behaviour with developments in mobile engagement
- Re-evaluation the role of the store: How to optimise the role of stores to elevate the customer experience. What does the store of the future look like?
- Providing a customer-centric experience: How to better understand your customer and re-shape your organisation to be more digitally orientated and customer-centric
- Supply chain and fulfillment: How to improve how you serve your customers as they shop across channels
- Technology enablers: How to design your technology road-map and assess which opportunities hold the key to unlocking the full potential of omni-channel retailing
Learn more at http://www.brcomnichannel.com/