Senior account manager
We're seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Shanghai.
Working within the growing Chinese digital strategy and engagement team, the ideal candidate will be helping the agency to activate campaigns for its global client brands.
This position is an exciting opportunity that involves leading the digital strategy team and working with the BD team, attending briefings, leading strategy sessions, plus building strategy and content for Red Ant clients' communities. You will be using your knowledge and insight of the Chinese digital landscape to help clients.
At the same time, the SAM serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The SAM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The SAM will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- General coordination and execution of account activities
- Aiding in digital strategy planning and activation
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Keep strategists up to date on the best tone of voice and strategy improvements
- Manage vendor relationships
- Help AEs measuring, analyzing and reporting on campaigns
- Help AEs researching and providing insight into consumer digital behavior
- Quickly understand, respond to and exceed client needs and expectations
- Support role in target client pitches
- Help draft new business pitches
- Bilingual, preferred to be Chinese native speaker with excellent English capability
- Good proposal draft and presentation skills
- Experience of Chinese social media platforms, especially WeChat and Weibo
- Experience in managing web design and building projects
- Interest in management of mobile projects
- Good understanding of TMall and other user journeys on major social networks
- Well-organized with a good sense of priority
- Responsive and communicative
- Confidently client facing and good at building relationships with clients
- Agency experience, ideally with examples of digital strategy and execution is preferable
If you’re interested in applying, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.