We're looking for a dedicated, ambitious Project Manager with experience across all digital disciplines and proven success in managing omnichannel, multi-device projects for major clients.
We are experts in mobile technology for retailers, delivering smarter ways to connect and engage with their customers and employees through mobile, to drive value through better customer experience and increased revenues. As the strategic mobile technology partner for some of the leading names in retail, Red Ant consults, defines, implements and supports mobile commerce and retail app strategies.
As a leading provider of mobile retail technology from in-store operations and clienteling to app commerce and sales staff training, Red Ant requires Project Managers with vision and commitment who can help us shape the future of the industry. You will be responsible for driving your team to work together to meet the project plan and deliver successful, high-quality outcomes on time and to budget, for some of the world’s leading brands.
As well as having first-class project management skills, you will be:
- Highly organised, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude
- Comfortable with multi-device projects and cross-channel retail technology
- Enthusiastic about managing and motivating your team to achieve their full potential
- An ambitious and driven individual, determined to work hard to succeed
- Someone with a curious mind and a passion for learning
- Known for your impeccable attention to detail
As Project Manager working on high-profile projects for some of the biggest household names in retail, we expect you to:
- Develop, manage and document to the agreed format, all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for client proposals and assigned projects
- Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs & to clients’ expectations
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimise impact on the project’s success
- Focus on prevention of slippage and overrun
- Work closely with the Account Managers responsible for client relationships
- Manage the project team including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress & ensure all timesheets are completed on time
- Co-ordinate input from all project members including third party suppliers and customer staff to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed
- Ensure the relevant repositories are updated and maintained
- Lead project wash ups and produce a project close down report
Skills and experience
- Solid experience of Project Management in web/mobile, software development or systems integration working on mid to large sized clients
- A passion for digital across all disciplines, with expertise in mobile
- Good understanding of the creative and technical process
- Fully conversant with the MS office suite (including MS Project) together with other project tools such as Jira
- Experience of having worked in agile and waterfall environments
DOE plus benefits
If you’re interested in applying, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.