The fast growing digital strategy and engagement team requires a community manager to engage and build community relationships for our clients and brands. This is a great opportunity to work with and represent some amazing brands and starting conversations that are meaningful and drive awareness.
An award winning digital experience and technology company with offices in Shanghai, Rio, Geneva and London renowned for delivering innovative digital projects for global brands. Working within the growing Chinese digital strategy and engagement team, you’ll be helping activate campaigns for our global client brands.
About the role
An exciting opportunity working with the digital strategy team, attending briefings and strategy sessions, and work with them to build content designed to create engagement and grow our clients communities; you will be writing content every day, getting to know the communities on each platform and being responsible for your own client brands and community management.
- Writing content every day, getting to know the communities on each platform and being responsible for your own client voice through social channels
- Keep strategists up to date on the best tone of voice and strategy improvements.
- Working with bloggers and identifying the best influencers across social media platforms
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting on campaigns.
- Aiding in digital strategy planning and activation
- Researching and providing insight into consumer digital behaviour
- Mandarin native speaking and writing
- Good English speaking and writing skills Passionate about digital marketing and social media.
- Experience of Chinese social media platforms WeChat and Weibo.
- Good understanding of Tmall and Renren technologies and consumer journeys. Well organised and process based self-starter.
- Confidently client facing with good at building relationships with clients. Agency experience ideally with examples of community management is preferable.
RMB 8,000 plus benefits
If you’re interested in applying, or know anyone who might be, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch.